FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, OR WITH QUESTIONS, CONTACT:
Kim Horinek, RRT - Infection Control/Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
Rae Stewart - Public Relations Coordinator
Visitation Restrictions Advised
Due to an increase in volumes of influenza in our community, Goodland Regional Medical Center has advised visitor restrictions. At Goodland Regional Medical Center, we take the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, and staff very seriously. These temporary precautions are being put into place to insure the safety and well-being of everyone. We realize that there will be some inconvenience that results from these restrictions, and we appreciate the understanding and cooperation of the patient, families, visitors, and staff during this time.
For the safety of our patients, visitors, and staff, we will be enforcing limited visitation to Goodland Regional Medical Center.
- Only Adults, age 18 and older, may visit the hospital
- Children may not visit the hospital unless they are seeking treatment or have a scheduled appointment
- OB will be limited to spouses/significant others and grandparents
- Those with any flu-like illness symptoms are asked not to visit the hospital unless seeking treatment
- The hospital and clinic have masks and hand sanitizer available for visitors. All clinic patients are encouraged to wear masks when having to go through patient care areas such as x-ray, lab, or clinic rooms.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to protect the health of our patients, visitors, and staff.
Visiting hours are now 7 A.M. to 7 P.M> After those hours, all entrances will be locked and anyone needing to come in will have to use the ER entrance.