GFHC Clinic Administrator
Full time position responsible for planning, organizing, leading, coordinating, and managing delivery of outpatient clinic services of Goodland Regional Medical Center (GRMC), which includes the GFHC primary care clinic and the outreach specialist clinic in Goodland. Responsibilities encompass developing and implementing appropriate policies, procedures, and management systems in order to optimize utilization of financial and human resources; achieve timely, effective and efficient delivery of high quality care; and organize essential functions such as planning, quality management, operational procedures, coding, billing, documentation, supply/equipment management, and communications. Serves as a member of the executive team.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in business or clinical discipline
• Knowledge of medical practice coding principles
• Demonstrated ability to organize, develop, market and manage business functions and projects, especially departmental and multidisciplinary programs
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to crate strong physician working relationships
• Understanding of the clinical and business environment of medical practice
• Three years or more prior medical practice management background desirable
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Marilyn Hanson - Admin Assist/Human Resources
220 W. 2nd St.
Goodland, KS 67735
Phone: (785) 890-6002